- Long term assignments
- Oct 2016 - present EU expert: 13 project reviews, 2 H2020 evaluations.
- Dec 2017 - Dec 2018 We were advising the Journal of Chemical Researchon electronic structure calculations.
- Short term assignments
- 29.4.2019 We held the EMMC-CSA Webinar"Introduction to Ontology and Interoperability".
- 15.4.2019 We attended "Midlands Computational Chemistry Meeting 2019 in Loughborough, UK.
- 11.-12.4.2019 We attended "Critical Raw Materials Reductionin Catalysis" Workshop in Braga, Portugal.
- 1.-3.4.2019 We attended the Software Sustainability Instituteís Collaborations Workshop 19 in Loughborough, UK.
- 27.3.2019 We attended "EMMC expert meeting on Training requirementsfor Translators", Hamburg, Germany.
- March 2019 We taught (maternaty cover) some sessions onCHEM1105, "Advanced Spectroscopy, Thermodynamics and Quantum Mechanics"at University of Greenwich, Medway Campus, UK.
- 25.-27.2.2019 We were invited to attend the EMMC International Workshop 2019 in Vienna, Austria.
- 5.2.-6.2.2019 We attended the EU Industry Days 2019,in Brussels, Belgium.
- 1.2.2019 We taught (maternity cover)"Computational Approaches to Drug Discovery" at the University of Greenwich, Medway Campus, UK.
- 18.1.2019 We attended First RDA UK Workshop in London, UK.
- 18.1.2019 We held the EMMC-CSA Webinar "Introductions to Standards in Software Development for Beginners".
- 20.12.2018 We were invited to attend the Kick Start Meeting of the Molecular quantum chemistry in condensed phases network in York, UK.
- 6.-7.11.2018 We attended IntOP2018: EMMC-CSA Workshop On Marketplaces And Interoperability in Freiburg, Germany.
- 25.9.2018 We attended the EMMC Expert Meeting on Industrial Exploitation of Materials Modelling in Cambridge, UK.
- 18.9.2018 We attended EMMC-CSA : European Materials Modelling Ontology (EMMO): Material Representation and Applications in Cambridge, UK.
- 3.-4.9.2018 We attended the Leverhulme Research Centre for Functional MaterialsDesign Inaugural Research Symposium in Liverpool, UK.We presented a poster "European Materials Modelling Ontology (EMMO)".
- 4.7.2018 We attended "Sustainable economic framework for materials modelling software"in Cambridge, UK.
- 29.6.2018 We were invited to attend the Materials Ontology Workshop at the EC and gave a talk "Introduction to Ontologies - From a list of keywords to Taxonomies,Ontologies, and Materials Informatics" in Brussels, Belgium.
- 21.-23.5.2018 We were presenting a talk on "European Materials Modelling Ontology (EMMO)"on behalf of the EMMC at the
3rd Conference on Multiscale Modelling of Condensed Phase and Biological Systems
organised by CCPBioSim & CCP5
- 8.2.2018 We were invited to give a talk at the Europe day at INSA Lyon, France: "The role of consulting for preparing EU projects and beyond."
- 13.-14.1.2018 We were invited to coach the Gaussian Support Scientist at SCUBE in New Delhi, India.
- 8.-12.1.2018 We were invited to teach at Introduction to Gaussian: Theory and Practice in New Delhi, India.
- 7.-8.11.2017 We were attenting the EMMC Workshop on Interoperability in Materials Modellingat the St Johnís Innovation Centre, Cambridge, UK.
- 21.9.2017 We were invited to attend the EMMC Translation Workshop in Brussels, Belgium. We did contribute to discuss how European and national and regional activities can complementeach other in the field of translation. Translation is defined as the analysis of industrialproblems to decide which part can be
solved by which materials models.
- 14.9.2017 We were attending The MMM Hub: Accelerating Materials & Molecular Modelling Event,in London, UK.
- August 2017 We were editing a manuscript of a scientific text book.
- August 2017 We were providing an external review for the Czech Government
- 10.-14.7.2017 We were invited to teach at Introduction to Gaussian: Theory and Practice
in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- 31.5.2017 We were invited to teach "TDDFT Calculations of Organic Conjugated Compounds"
at the Dept. of Physics, Imperial College London, UK.
- 10.-12.4.2017 We attended the workshop Advances in Computational and Experimental Studies of Solids
in Abingdon, UK.
- 5.-7.4.2017 We were invited to attend the 1st EMMC International Workshop 2017 in Vienna, Austria.
- 9.3.2017 Simperler Consulting opened.